This course is designed to provide learners with an understanding of what is meant by diversity and inclusion. Understand and recognise what is acceptable and unacceptable behaviour in the workplace. The Learner will also increase their knowledge on how to be more inclusive regardless of an employee’s beliefs, opinions, backgrounds.
About the Programme
- Have a greater understanding of the meaning of diversity and inclusion
- Gain knowledge of legislation surrounding equality within the workplace
- Have an understanding of the importance of dignity and respect in the workplace
- Promote equality and manage diversity effectively
- Gain an overall greater understanding of how unconscious bias can influence thinking
- Learn how it affects our perceptions, decisions and how we interact with each other