This course is designed to provide learners with an understanding of what is meant by diversity and inclusion. Understand and recognise what is acceptable and unacceptable behaviour in the workplace. The Learner will also increase their knowledge on how to be more inclusive regardless of an employee’s beliefs, opinions, backgrounds.
Diversity and Inclusion for Managers and Leaders
This course is suitable for anyone who wants to gain a greater understanding of Diversity and Inclusion, legislation surrounding it, Unconscious Bias and how to effectively commit to better workplace practices in this area
About the Programme
- Have a greater understanding of the meaning of diversity and inclusion
- Gain knowledge of legislation surrounding equality within the workplace
- Have an understanding of the importance of dignity and respect in the workplace
- Promote equality and manage diversity during the employee lifecycle effectively including Gender identity and Neurodiversity
- Gain an overall greater understanding of how unconscious bias can influence thinking through the employee lifecycle
- Learn how it affects our perceptions, decisions and how we interact with each other
- Explore ways to support a positive workplace culture and inclusive work environments
The HR Suite is managed by Caroline Reidy who has over 20 years experience in providing HR Services to business throughout Ireland. Our strength lies in the diversity of our skills and past experiences, with The HR Suite team having direct experience with virtually all industry sectors within Ireland.
The HR Suite provide outsourced HR services and Business Solutions, adding real value to your business. In the complex and ever changing human resources and employment legislation arena in Ireland, as your HR advisor we can provide you with timely and accurate advice, support and training on a comprehensive range of topics.
We can also help you maximise your team’s skills and productivity, help control your payroll budget effectively, implement HR best practice, assist with third- party and staff negotiations and ensure legal compliance. The HR Suite facilitates companies to outsource their HR and business needs in the most cost- efficient way.
Best Practice HR Training & Development
We offer best practice, up to date training and development solutions for individuals and teams. Our training offering is designed with you in mind, that is, we invest time in understanding our clients’ training needs, which enables us to deliver the best training solutions.
Get in Touch
We would love to hear from you. You can contact us as below:
Dublin: The HR Suite, 13 Upper Baggot Street, 2nd Floor, Dublin 4. DO4 W7K5
Kerry: The HR Suite, Pier 17, Dingle Road, Tralee, Co. Kerry. V92 R6DX (HQ)